Exploring the world of fiber, one draft at a time

My posting can be as frequent or infrequent as my spinning, so be as patient as that fiber, sitting in my stash.

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Testing 1 2 3

OK I can not put pictures in this blog, but I can put links. I got it to work at my live journal, this is a test for this blog.

If it works, here is a picture of one of the many baby bunnies in my life.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lusi222/vwp?.dir=/Test+picture&.dnm=Baby+bunny.jpg&.view=t

oh poo, that one has to be cut and pasted.

Oh wow, now THAT was interesting. Under edit, I tried using the 'add link' button for the above link, and got the blue screen of death.

Computers...ever a source of practice of cuss words.

Let's just see what happens if I try the button again. Snort it went right back up to the one at the top.

I give up. I am going outside to play in the sunshine.

CW








No comments: