Exploring the world of fiber, one draft at a time

My posting can be as frequent or infrequent as my spinning, so be as patient as that fiber, sitting in my stash.

Thursday, July 02, 2020

YST Episode 176 White face Woodland breed review


The breed White Face Woodland was studied by the 52 weeks of sheep group on week 14.  Unfortunately, I was unable to obtain a sample of this fiber yet.  But this breed is not new to me, I reviewed it way back on Feb15 2014.  It is Episode 104 and I encourage you to hit the link and listen to it again.

The picture I show with this podcast are the tiny skeins I did during that first study.  The fiber came from Hilltop Cloud.

In the second part of this podcast I talk about doing a virtual shopping tour of one of my local fiber fairs.


Here's the latest episode

No comments: