Exploring the world of fiber, one draft at a time

My posting can be as frequent or infrequent as my spinning, so be as patient as that fiber, sitting in my stash.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Angora podcast

A new podcast for you, the link is here or click on the link to my podcasts in the side bar.


It's all about angora bunnies in this month's second podcast. In the first part I explain just how I harvest the fur from this lovely French angora buck. In the second part, I talk about one of my favorite subjects, raising an angora as a pet. It's a fiber bearing animal and it sits in your lap. What better pet could there be for a spinner.

In between there are some fun songs, all about, what else, rabbits.

Enjoy and talk to you in December, with lots of music for you to listen to as you maybe spin, or probably knit on those have to be done Christmas socks.

CW

1 comment:

3 Pines Ranch said...

Just discovered your podcast. As a fellow angora bunny owner, I am enjoying hearing about angora grooming, and am looking forward to hearing your other podcasts.
Thanks!