Exploring the world of fiber, one draft at a time

My posting can be as frequent or infrequent as my spinning, so be as patient as that fiber, sitting in my stash.

Monday, November 29, 2004

Time Flies

And that must mean I have been having fun.

I literally took a break from the computer for most of the months of Sept and Oct. I did get to read blogs about once every two weeks. And there is always email, and the occasional fiber group that I remain active and receive their mail.

But the outside chores are done now, and I find I now am spending my typical 2 hours or more online. Sometimes I am just playing those darn addicting computer games. Sometimes I am reading blogs or live journals. And I am going to try and get back into blogging more now too.

It's been a nice break, and it's nice to be back. I still like the idea of a photo and written journal of my fiber work. I feel by taking this break I did lose some of the daily tidbits and will only be able to update some of the highlights.

Meanwhile, the baby bunnies have been growing and are now a month old.


Month old and surprisingly still in the basket, although I had to snap the photo fast.

There is a fourth bunny, and it is definately a runt. I am sure it is the one that was out of the nest over 24 hours. I am not sure that it will make it. It is literally half the size of it's siblings, and I feel that may mean it is not able to compete for food. I do not want to remove it from the mom just yet, it may be only getting it's nourishment from her. And it needs the warmth of it's sibs now that it is in the 40's in the barn. So time will tell. It looks just like the one in the front of the basket in the picture, only half the size.

CW

No comments: