Exploring the world of fiber, one draft at a time

My posting can be as frequent or infrequent as my spinning, so be as patient as that fiber, sitting in my stash.

Friday, June 11, 2004

Finally pictures on the blog

Thank you to Annie for discovering Bloggers new picture linking software by Hello. If you are not using it and have a blogger account, check it out. It is very simple to use. The only thing I found is I am use to using Adobe on my computer to make the photos better, and can still do that. I was hoping to avoid that step, and the pictures in the posts are straight from my digital camera, to my computer and then to the blog through Hello by Picasa.

I also found out that it thinks each picture is a blog entry (unless I have not figured out how to use it properly) So I had to fiddle some, to get both pictures on one blog entry.

Still...pictures at last without messing about with Yahoo.

CW








No comments: